Monday, February 14, 2011

Returning after long hiatus!

Well after my loooong break from blogging I'm back and I've got a whole bunch more Digital pets to review! My collection has steadily grown since my last post and my collection has grown to beyond 170 individual pieces, including several rare and expensive pieces.

I'll be recommencing my reviews at once per fortnight, as once a week worked out to be just a bit too much for me to manage. I'll be starting back up with the kerokero keroppi pet from sanrio!I've started it up as of today and will be reviewing it this week.

If anyone as a specific pet they would like top see reviewed I'm sure I probably already have it in my collection and will gladly to reviews on request. To let me know just comment on this post and I'll let you know if its possible.

Cheers and expect to see more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment