Friday, April 15, 2011

My full collection






Before they decided to feature my collection on TV, the woman who organised the segment asked me to send in some photos of my whole collection. thought since I already have the photos should put them up on my blog.

To give the pictures context they were taken on my three seater lounge suite, its about 6 feet long and about 2 feet deep. See what interesting pieces you can spot amongst the crowd in there. Got a few rare ones happening in there. I'll take a few pics of them all on display in my little office and put them up too. The collection has grown a heap since I took these photos but they do still give a good example of the magnitude of my collection.

I might have a chat with the folks at ABC and see if they will let me embed my interview and stuff on here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment