Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tamagotchi season - going hunting!

This weekend im going out hunting for virtual pets,Its been a while since I went anywhere but E-bay to get them ( I do have a whole bunch off ebay this week but thats a different story) and I'm hopeing that I may find a few for cheap.

In doing this it means I will be hitting up every car boot sale, Op shop, trash and treasure, garage sale and market I can find within Adelaide. These are just some of the many places I find my tamagotchis from and often you will find them cheaper in person than you will online. Especially some of the ones that are in high demand in Australia like early edition Digimon, which can go for anything between $50 and $100 Australian and in varying condition. You can usually get them anywhere between $2 and $20 in person.

Another good thing about getting them in person is sometimes they come with a back story and you get to see that the person who really still loves a toy from their childhood go to a good home.

Any way that my little rant, hoe to so you out there and happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment